Talking to Gramps, such a chatterbox!
Sitting up like a big girl in her Bumpo seat that she got from cousin Will, talking to Mommy!
Christmas Strings, block exchange with my online quilt group
Another block exchange with online group, "How Does Your Garden Grow?"
I put a considerable dent in my 1930's reproduction stash with this quilt. This was a 2008 New Year's Day Mystery Quilt. The quilt author would post instructions, updating them every few hours over New Year's Eve and Day. I would just sew the steps as she posted them, and eventually ended up with this nice large quilt. It is a great old-fashioned looking grammy quilt - but it is happily draped across the back of my daughter's couch. So they have a little touch of Grammy at their house.


1 comment:
Hi Connie,
Baby Chloe is getting cuter every day! What a darling!!!
I absolutely LOVE the quilt made with the vintage looking fabrics! All your work is just beautiful!
Post a Comment